<body>
Girl in JPN
Stay hungry, stay foolish!
Movies #1
Date : 2.11.2011

I've watched lots of movies so far. I'll write them down here.

Japanese name
(English name)
Both of each names are linked to wikipedia.



ヒトラー ~最後の12日間~
(Downfall)
★ Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film





硫黄島からの手紙
(Letters from Iwo Jima)
★ Four Academy Award nominations





ショーシャンクの空に
(The Shawshank Redemption)
★ Seven Academy Award nominations





Life Is Beautiful
(Life Is Beautiful)
★ Academy Award for Best Actor
★ Academy Award for Best Original Dramatic Score
★ Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film





My comments on the movies:



ヒトラー ~最後の12日間~ (Downfall)
Do you know what Hitler did for real?

硫黄島からの手紙(Letters from Iwo Jima)
You should see this movie as Japanese or American.

ショーシャンクの空に(The Shawshank Redemption)
This is one of the most popular and famous movies in Japan.
Life Is Beautiful(Life Is Beautiful)
I'll watch this movie again after I had a child in the future.

Labels:







« Older Newer »


Profile



Yumi

I'm enjoying my life in Japan.
Fill your life with happiness! =)

View my complete profile



Everyday photos




Archives


Labels


Affiliates

KSMPAcui NikonikoN D40Dromomania INT'LAYUMMY