<body>
Girl in JPN
Stay hungry, stay foolish!
All things creative change your world
Date : 2.11.2011

 Leandro Erlich
He is one of the most creative artists in the world and my favorite artist.
He creates tricky installations that get people wondering. I'll introduce
his amazing world to you



#1. Swimming Pool

The 21 st. Century Musseum of Art of Kanazawa

There is this artwork in Japan
Cf. 金沢21世紀美術館 Swimming Pool



#2. Le Cabinet Du Psy

Fundación PROA, Buenos Aires.

They're living on the real world! hehe



#3. La torre

Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Madrid.

Hey, what's going on?




Erlich says “that reality is something we are dealt, and the final product
of what is reality, is a matter of major construction made by us.”

Labels:







« Older Newer »


Profile



Yumi

I'm enjoying my life in Japan.
Fill your life with happiness! =)

View my complete profile



Everyday photos




Archives


Labels


Affiliates

KSMPAcui NikonikoN D40Dromomania INT'LAYUMMY